The admission in to 1st year BAMS/BHMS courses for the session 2017-18 in Govt. Ayurvedic College, Guwahati and 3 (three) Homeopathic Medical Colleges in the state will be held through Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda & Homoeopathy [CEEAH-2017] which will be conducted by the Gauhati University.
Distribution of Seats
1) For BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) course: 50 seats
2) For BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) course: 150 seats
The application fee is Rs.1000.00
Time line of CEEAH:
1. Filling of online Form: 17th of July 2017 to 25th of July 2017
2. Online admit card : 28th of July 2017 to 31st July 2017
3. Query related to admit card: upto 31st of July 2017.
4. Schedule of Examination: 6th of August 2017 from 10am to 1pm.
5. Publication of merit list: 13th of August 2017.
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B. PHARM) PROGRAMMES IN DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY
Sualkuchi, P.O. Road
Get Our Android App.
Scan this QR Code